Only a few days since HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair (3-16 October 2019) has passed. PCBWay was taking part as exhibitor of many exciting PCB technologies. If you had a chance to visit booth 5F-G12 you could have a pleasant and productive chat with PCBWay team, receive a gift and go through excellent product display.
Electronics fair is an excellent opportunity to highlight the capabilities of new technologies. There were five exhibition areas containing start-ups, 3D printing technologies, robotics, control, artificial intelligence and virtual reality. The geographic locations of participants covered China, Denmark, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and US. All of them brought leading technologies and products for promotion and presentation.
Among other fab houses, the PCBWay has been displaying many exciting technologies, including:
- Different level rigid PCB. Those include single and double-sided boards, multi-layer PCBs, HDI Rogers and High-Tg FR4 boards.
- Aluminum PCB. Fibreglass base replaced with aluminium for better rigidity and thermal properties.
- Flexible and Rigid-flex PCB. These PCBs are designed to fit different enclosures and tight spaces while retaining the best functionality.
- PCB Assembly – a service that helps to produce prototypes and push small volume batches of your design ideas.
- SMD Stencil. Stencil technology, including laser cutting and electropolishing.
- PCB Online Order System. A flexible web-based system where the client can select any type of PCB, materials and technologies. After filling ordering form, you are given an instant pricing estimation to proceed with the order.
Hong Kong Electronics Fair is rather a frequent event. The next one is scheduled in Spring (April 13-16). If you missed this Autumn edition, you have a great opportunity to visit again. The number of exhibitors is nearing 3000 occupying almost 60000 sq.m. area. The list of showcase categories seems to endless including
- 3D Printing
- AIoT & Voice Recognition
- Audio Visual Products
- Automotive & In-Vehicle Electronics
- Business of IP
- Connected Home
- Digital Imaging
- e-Health & Wearables
- Eco-Friendly Products
- Electronic Accessories
- Electronic Gaming & eSports
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)
- Electronic Parts, Components and Production Technology
- Entertainment World
- Exhibitor’s Showroom
- Fitness and Beauty
- Healthcare Electronics
- Home Appliances
- Office Automation & Equipment
- Packaging & Design
- Personal Electronics
- Robotics & Unmanned Tech
- Security Products
- Telecommunications Products
- Testing, Certification & Inspection Services
- Trade Services
There will definitely be plenty of PCB fab houses where you will get a chance to see PCBway again with their new and exciting technologies. More information about Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Spring Edition) is here.