OurPCB, a reliable PCB & PCBA service manufacturer and provider, today published a ’10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a PCB Manufacturer.’
PRESS RELEASE UPDATED: July 4, 2019
SHIJIAZHUANG, China, July 4, 2019 (Newswire.com) –OurPCB, a multi-national PCB Manufacturing, and PCB Assembly company, today published a Guide on ’10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a PCB Manufacturer.’
It has six chapters that cover every detail about PCB Turnkey Service.
The publication is available on the https://www.ourpcb.com/pcb-manufacturer.html section of the company’s website for free. It is a simple guide authored by the OurPCB technical team to help both beginners and professionals have a better understanding of Questions to ask when choosing a PCB manufacturer.
“OurPCB is always working on creating and publishing articles and topics that are truly valuable to the customers that can help customers solve problems. The articles and bits of knowledge which can solve customers’ problems and needs when designing and manufacturing PCBs or seeking PCBA services; this is the value of company’s existence,” said Mr.Hommer, OurPCB General manager.
Among the key subjects on Questions to ask when choosing a PCB manufacturer include:
1. What Is The Goal Of Your Electronic Device? : This section provides a brief overview of the reasons and advantages of determining the goals of your electronic device.
2. How Can a PCB Manufacturer Achieve the Goal of Your Electronic Device?: This section details three things that PCB manufacturers need to do, namely:
First, they mass produce the electronic device, as well as the circuit boards that allow these devices to function,
Next, they contact and network with distributors to see what kinds of sellers get electronic devices.
The last thing they do is test the Electronic devices that they plan to produce and distribute.
3. Five Quick Questions You Should Have in Mind When Choosing a PCB Manufacturer: This section details the five issues that should consider when choosing a printed circuit board manufacturer:
- Will this manufacturer follow your requirements?
- Does the manufacturer have an established track record?
- What kind of materials are best for your device, and how do they compare to the documents that the manufacturer uses?
- Does The manufacturer has experience in producing devices similar to yours?
- How to access the manufacturer?
4. What is the Market for Your Electronic Device?: This section focuses on Knowing your market, and its relationship to the design blueprint behind your electronic device will make it easier for you to find a manufacturer.
5. Five More Quick Questions You Should Have in Mind When Choosing a PCB Manufacturer: This section details the five quick questions you should pay attention to when choosing a PCB manufacturer:
- What is the manufacturer’s testing procedure?
- What kind of Turnaround time are you expecting when it comes to production?
- What type of production capacity is possible with this manufacturer?
- Will, the manufacturer, assist you with marketing?
- How much money are you willing to spend?
6. How do You Want to Remember Your Electronic Device? : This section provides a brief overview of the design of equipment that you do not forget your creation.
Finally, the focus of this article teaches you how to ask the right questions and make the right choices ，when it comes to PCB manufacturers, OurPCB makes sure you get a high-quality product. If you have any needs or questions, feel free to contact us. There is a lot of knowledge about PCB on the website to help you know more about what you want when purchasing PCB and PCBA services.
OurPCB is a multi-national PCB Manufacturing and PCB Assembly company that provides Global service and support while utilizing its Chinese manufacturing capabilities.
Our Assembly factory has received ISO9001 certification. For bare PCB manufacturing, we also received ISO and UL certifications.
Contact Person: Hommer Zhao (General Manager) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +86-311-85981900 Website: https://www.ourpcb.com Source: OurPCB Tech. Ltd.