PRESS RELEASE UPDATED: JULY 19, 2019
The publication is available on the https://www.wellpcb.com/ section of the company’s website for free. It is a simple guide authored by the WellPCB technical team to help both beginners and professionals have a better understanding of 6 Types Of Printed Circuit Boards.
Among the key subjects on Choice of printed circuit board type include:
1. Types of the Circuit Board: This section provides a brief overview of the board in six models: Single Sided PCBs, Double Sided PCBs, Multilayer PCBs, Rigid PCBs, Flex PCBs, Rigid-Flex PCBs, and Their respective advantages and disadvantages.
2.Types of the Circuit Board – Factors to Consider When Choosing: This section details some of the factors that must consider when choosing a board type:
- Consider the materials you will use to design your PCB or buy one
- The main instruments you will need for the PCB
- Where you will use the PCB the most
- The prices of the various types and your budget allowance
- The strength and power of your circuit board and how important it is
- Remember all the design rules when you are building the board
- Do not forget to consider any element
- Check, and then re-check to see you are not leaving something out
Besides, The focus of this article is to help you choose the board that meets your requirements. Please feel free to contact WellPCB if you have any needs or problems. There is a lot of knowledge about PCBs on the WellPCB website that can help people understand more about their needs when purchasing PCB and PCBA services.
WellPCB is focusing on PCB Prototype and PCB Assembly Turnkey Services. For over ten years, WELLPCB is capable of producing 100,000 square feet of 2-32 layer PCBs and delivering over 500 varieties monthly. WellPCB can provide quick turns to meet 24-hour delivery for double-sided PCBs, 48-
Contact Person: Hommer Zhao (General Manager) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org