Online casinos offer gambling enthusiasts a great platform where they can enjoy different types of internet games. These can include slots, video poker, specialty games, and variations of table & card games, amongst others. Players usually have several options to choose from when enjoying their favorite titles. One of the most common ones is to decide whether to play live casino games or explore the regular ones, depending on what you prefer.
If you are a little bit confused about these options, there is no need to worry. Below you find a detailed explanation of the major differences between regular and live casino games. The article will also present a list of some of the best live dealer games you can have a blast with.
Differences Between Live and Regular Online Casino Games
One of the features that set live games apart from their regular alternatives is that you get to play them with real-life croupiers in realtime. This is where casinos use sophisticated streaming and audio communication systems that allow gamers to hear and see dealers as they deal, shuffle and manage games in real-time. Should you choose to enjoy live games available at live casino VulkanBet, you will get the opportunity to interact with real-life professional dealers and players, creating a thrilling and fun gaming atmosphere. This way, rather than relying on a random number generator (RNG) system, as is the case with regular casino games, you will witness as the roulette wheel gets spun and the cards get shuffled. This allows you to get an authentic casino experience without having to set foot in a brick and mortar casino. This is because you can chat with the dealers through a live chat feature. The user interface is designed to blend with the live stream of the casino floor seamlessly.
It is also important to note that there is usually a higher pay-out margin when playing live games because of the margin of human error. This implies that gamers also need higher wagers to participate. In some cases, rooms and tables usually have a “limited” capacity. Therefore, you must make sure to book your seat on time so that you do not miss out on all the amazing action.
Currently, online casino games offer more diversity to players. Live casinos usually specialize in the most popular options because of the higher operating costs. As the years go by, technological innovations and advancements have been the center of numerous changes in the gaming field. This is bound to see the production of more live releases.
While some live dealer games may offer demo versions, the number available is still too small when you compare this to the regular casino games because almost all of them have a free version for practice play. This means that for now, players have to invest in a casino online for real money when looking to play live games.
Keep in mind that live games rely on a great internet connection. If your relationship is not stable, you are better off playing the regular games until you can access good internet that will not disrupt your gaming session. Now that you know the differences between live and traditional casino games, it is time to check out some of the options you can choose from when you want to play live games.
Top Live Casino Games
A premium live casino will present tons of choices for members who want to play live games. These range from traditional table games to modern “entertainment” games. Check out some of the best live casino games you can choose from:
- Live Roulette- This is probably one of the most popular options of live casino games. You can play different types of roulette, including European Roulette, American Roulette, and Automatic Roulette, amongst others. Note that there can be several native language tables in the studio. This is great news for gaming lovers who do not know English because they can find local language versions.
- Live Blackjack- There are several variants of blackjack gamers can play. The two main versions include 7 Seat Blackjack, where seven people sit at the table, and Unlimited Blackjack that involves one hand that allows an unlimited number of people to play simultaneously.
- Live Baccarat- Many casinos will include baccarat in their live games options. The game is available in various options, allowing players to choose the ones they like. These include traditional Baccarat and Baccarat Squeeze as well as multiple multiplayer and single table versions.
- Live Casino Hold’em- This is a poker derived game where you get an opportunity to play Texas Hold’em against a dealer. Both the dealer and the player get dealt two cards, where they are supposed to choose whether to continue or fold.
- Live Three-Card Poker- This is one of the latest additions to live casinos gaining immense popularity. It is a 3 card game where the player and the dealer receive three cards. The person with the best poker hand becomes the winner.
- Live Sic Bo- This is a dice game that allows you to bet on the outcome of the roll of 3 dice. You can choose various options, including Sic Bo Deluxe, Super Sic Bo, and Mega Sic Bo.
If you’re looking for authentic, action-packed gaming, choose any of these titles, where the action unfolds in real-time, and you can always have a word with fellow-players and the croupier.