World’s leading trade fair for electronics development and production is almost there on 12-15 November 2019 at Messe München. It is recognised as an exclusive exhibition of premieres, products and innovations of electronics development and production. The productronica devoted to various electronics industries such as PCB, SMT< cables, semiconductors and support. Here you have an excellent opportunity to glance at new development technologies that are being used in factories and facilities.
Lots of leading manufacturers and experts will be there to share and discuss current and evolving technology topics, exchange ideas and see live demonstrations.
In the trade show, there is an excellent opportunity to visit PCBWay booth (B23.573). Without a doubt, the PCBWay has a significant European client base. This is a chance to see the technologies they are using in PCB production and prototyping without visiting China. They will be able to answer your questions, discuss partnership opportunities and even please with small gifts.
PCBWay is prepared to showcase their superior PCB manufacturing technologies that can be found on their ordering system. These will include:
- Various rigid PCB technologies, including single boards/double boards/multi-layer boards/HDI/Rogers/High-Tg FR4. Being competitive in manufacturing pricing, the quality of PCBs is high due to strict quality control.
- Aluminum PCB. They are offering two types of aluminium PCBs – central core and base where choice depends on desired power dissipation properties and mechanical stability. Also, there is an ability to substitute aluminium with copper for better thermal performance by sacrificing some amount of the cost.
- Flexible PCB. These types of PCBs have been used in weird type portable devices or miniature electronics. They allow squeezing complex circuits in tight spaces and interconnect them. You have probably seen them in cameras and smartphones. Nevertheless, there are even more applications than you can imagine.
- Rigid-flex PCB. This technology joins flexible and rigid PCBs into a single unit. Parts of the PCB are rigid and other flexible. This allows for avoiding additional connectors, and overall manufacturing becomes easier and cheaper. This technology becomes popular these days.
PCB Assembly. The service where the manufacturer takes an overhead on prototyping, purchasing components and assembling the device. All you need to do is to send the schematics; the rest is accomplished, tested and delivered for an excellent price.
SMD Stencil. Stencil technology, including laser cutting and electropolishing.
PCB Online Order System. A flexible web-based system where the client can select any type of PCB, materials and technologies. After filling the ordering form, you can see an instant pricing estimation and proceed with the ordering process.
- PCBWay Booth: B23. 573
- Fair Dates:12-15 November 2019 (Tuesday-Friday)
- Venue: Messe München
Opening hours for visitors:
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019 09:00–18:00
- Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019 09:00–18:00
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019 09:00 –18:00
- Friday, Nov. 15, 2019 09:00 –16:00