So you got an aquarium with some fish. Few days things may look interesting like feeding, adjusting the look and position. But in time it starts to be just another routine. But things can be different if you make aquarium stuffed electronics. So Hayden decided to make it really great fish-tank with long list of features.
Among features you can find:
- automatic feeding
- timer enabled LED lights;
- matrix display with scrolling messages;
- ultrasonic depth monitor;
- underwater cam;
- filter and buble control using servo;
- web based monitor and control;
- custom messages and voice.
These things are possible with couple boards: Arduino Mega and Raspberry Pi. Arduino practically takes care of controlling things while Raspberry Pi enables web interface and sends commands to Arduino. How about that for a fish tank?