Did you ever have this experience before? You’ve been struggled to use a solderness breadboard with an Arduino, and you know how annoying it can be.
Now, you can dump all of the frustrating into the dumpsite with this new DC Boarduino.
This DC Boarduino is a clone that can works with the latest Arduino software. The assembly is so easy to operate and well documented.
DC Boarduino features:
- Well designed to plug into a breadboard
- Its only sized 3″ x 0.8″ (75mm x 20mm)
- All pins were brought out – Digital 0 thru 13, Analog 0 thru 5, ARef, 5V, Ground, Vin and Reset
- A preprogrammed “no-wait” Arduino bootloader
- 2 LEDs, green power and red “pin 13”
- Low cost that everyone can affordable
- All through-hole parts
- Reset button
- ATmega168, running at 16.00 MHz
- 6-pin standard ICSP header
- Standard 2.1mm DC jack with 5V regulator
- 6-pin header at the end for a USB-TTL cable
- Auto-reset capability (with the used of USB-TTL cable)
The only matter is this DC Boarduino doesn’t include a USB chip, so you will want an FTDI TTL-232R USB-to-TTL serial cable.